Monday, June 23, 2008

Multiple Shades of You Online


Multiple Shades of You Onlne was founded in 2000 as an e-Zine for young women of color ages 5-25. Since then it has evolved into an African American Web Portal on which I, Lashanda Henry, produce and promote positive web content for People of Color.

There is always something new on msoy. From black e-Cards to black blogs, black shopping to black news, I'm always trying my hand at using the latest web technology to illustrate all that is positive about Black Culture Online. One day I have the urge to highlight Black Comics Strips and Black Cartoons, and the next day I'm working on Afrocentric Learning Tools or resources for Black Entrepreneurs. Not to mention all the different types of websites that you can find on the every growing Search Urban Directory.

No comments: