Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Mr. Antoine Fuqua, please make Night Biters into a movie

Dear Mr, Fuqua please consider
Night Biters as a future project

Your projects are gritty, filled with characters that are marginalized yet smart, resourceful

and whether you agree with it or not their own moral code



No other director can capture the many complex elements of street life as you have in film and video.



The urban purity of Gangsta Paradise, the Replacement Killers, Training Day and your current film Brooklyn's Finest are testaments to your skills



Night Biters a Tale of Urban Horror would be a departure but its clear from King Arthur that you are willing to take risks, I assure you a supernatural vampire tale with heroic teens from multi-ethnic backgrounds would pay off handsomely
Mr. Fuqua I realize this is blatant but I believe in my books and would love to see them on the big screen directed by the best

I can be contacted here

Thank you for your time

A.

No comments: